Thursday 31 October 2013

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SWEAR

Jane and Margerette were best friends since the first grade.They had never even gotten into a fight. And now they were both 12 years old.

"Hey, Jane?"Margerette said one day at a sleepover."Yeah?"Jane said."You know how we swore we'd always be friends for the rest of eternity?"she said."Sure" "Well, we can't be friends for the rest of eternity if we die at different times. We have to both be in heaven at same time." she stated."Sure, but how are we going to do that?"Jane asked."Well, we have to both swear that if one of us goes to heaven, we have to go the same day." Margerette said. "Ok, lets say it together."she said. They both planned out an oath and said it together."I solemnly swear, that the day one of us goes to heaven the other one must too. If we forget then the other shall remind us." They both swore.

A year later Margerette was in the hospital for a sudden illness and ended up dying. Jane was so depressed about it that she burnt all of their pictures. That afternoon she thought she heard someone say,"Jane, come up with me, you swore, YOU SWORE!!!" She ignored it though, but then she kept hearing," I solemnly swear, that the day one of us goes to heaven the other one must too." But she tried to forget, she was definately NOT going to end her life that day.

After dinner she was doing the dishes when she heard someone saying,"Jane, come up with me, You swore,YOU-" "Stop!!!!"Jane screamed,"I never swore anything!" After that she kept hearing,"I solemnly swear, that the day one of us goes to heaven the other one must too." She knew she had sworn that, but of course she didn't really mean it.... She didn't think that Margerette was going to come back....

In her bed she kept hearing someone shout,"Jane, come up with me, you swore, YOU SWORE!!!" Finally she couldn't take it and yelled,"There's no way I was really going to kill myself!" Then she heard a whisper right by her, in Margerette's voice saying, "Jane, come up with me, you swore, YOU SWORE!!! and if you won't come on your own, I'll bring you with me...." There was then a scream, and her mom ran upstairs to see what happened. She saw blood stains and a shattered skull, but no body,

No comments: